How do I procure a 2019 Season Pass?
Easy! Just purchase your membership using our online season pass signup form or call us at 413-458-6026. Thank you!
If you are an employee at one of the local institutions listed below, and are interested in purchasing a Full Season Pass, please scroll down to the bottom of this page for your special season pass rate.
Join now to enjoy special holiday pricing through 12/31/18
Full Season Pass
$530 (Williamstown residents* $424) $424
- Unlimited “named” people* within a single household
- Can include 2 named childcare providers
- Includes 5 guest passes ($5 at time of use)
- 20% Off Samuelson Swim Academy Lessons
$350 (Williamstown residents* $280) $280
- 2 “named” people* residing in the same household
$195 (Williamstown residents* $156) $156
- 1 “named” person*
(Williamstown residents* eligible for 20% off all day pass rates; proof of residency required)
- Adult (18 years and up) $10 (M-F) $12 (Sat & Sun)
- Child (5-17 years) $8
- Child (1-4 years) $5
- Infants (under 1 year) FREE
- Seniors (65 years and over) or Veterans $8
- Non-Swimming Adult $6
- Scholarship – we have some scholarship/financial assistance funds available to families who cannot afford our day rates. Please fill out this 2018 Scholarship Assistance Form, or online at this link to determine eligibility.
2-Week Pass Pricing
2-Week Passes are valid for 14 consecutive days and begin the first day that the pass holder(s) visit(s) the pool.
- Family $160 3 or more “named” people*
- 2-person $105 – 2 “named” people* residing in same household
- Individual $60 – an individual “named” person*
[Employees of these local institutions are eligible for a discounted full season pass: Williamstown Elementary School, Mount Greylock Regional High School, Lanesborough Elementary School, Williamstown Community Preschool, Pine Cobble School, Buxton School, Williamstown Youth Center, MASSMoCA, The Clark Art Institute, Images Cinema, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Town of Williamstown, Milne Library, R.K. Miles, Carr Hardware, Williamstown Youth Center, Williams College, Bennington College, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Southern Vermont College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Berkshire Medical Center, Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, Berkshire Nursing Families]
*Williamstown resident discounts pending approval of operating support at 2019 Williamstown Town Meeting