How do I become a 2018 member?
Easy! Just purchase your membership using our online membership form or call us at 413-458-6026. Thank you!
If you are an employee at one of the local institutions listed below, and are interested in purchasing a Full Season Membership, please scroll down to the bottom of this page for your special membership rate.
Full Season Membership
$530 $425 before 12/31/17
- Unlimited “named” people* within a single household
- Can include 2 named childcare providers
- Includes 5 guest passes ($5 at time of use)
- 20% Off Samuelson Swim Academy Lessons
$350 $285 before 12/31/17
- 2 “named” people* residing in the same household
$195 $165 before 12/31/17
- 1 “named” person*
- Adult (18 years and up) $10 (M-F) $12 (Sat & Sun)
- Child (5-17 years) $8
- Child (1-4 years) $5
- Infants (under 1 year) FREE
- Seniors (65 years and over) or Veterans $8
- Scholarship – we have some scholarship/financial assistance funds available to families who cannot afford our day rates. Please fill out this 2018 Scholarship Assistance Form, or online at this link to determine eligibility.
2-Week Membership Pricing
2-Week Memberships are valid for 14 consecutive days and begin the first day that the member visits the pool.
- Family $160 3 or more “named” people*
- 2-person $105 – 2 “named” people* residing in same household
- Individual $60 – an individual “named” person*
[Employees of these local institutions are eligible for a discounted full season membership: Williamstown Elementary School, Mount Greylock Regional High School, Lanesboro Elementary School, Williamstown Community Preschool, Pine Cobble School, Buxton School, Williamstown Youth Center, MASSMoCA, The Clark Art Institute, Images Cinema, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Town of Williamstown, Milne Library, R.K. Miles, Carr Hardware, Williamstown Youth Center, Williams College, Bennington College, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Southern Vermont College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Berkshire Medical Center, Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, Berkshire Nursing Families]